Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Paper Quilled Butterfly and Flowers


The day I tried quilling for first time I made these butterfly and flowers and that project has been proudly hanging in my corridor since then. One of my students wanted to make the same design and that's what we made this Friday. It was a fun project. She saw crimped strips in one of the cards I made and wanted to try that and I do think it looks nice.

This project brought back lot of memories of how I stumbled upon the art of quilling and how it has become such a big part of my creative life!

Cheers to quilling :)

6 comments:

  1. As a lover of crimped strips , I admire this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look with the crimping

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it love it. I still remember the feeling of discovering quilling. Gr8 work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cool! It looks really neat!I love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

We will love to have your comments/feedback!