Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cupcake birthday card


This summer we have been attending lot of Birthdays :). I made this cupcake card for my friend's daughter. She turned four and is very very sweet..just .like a cupcake! She had been telling everybody for weeks that she is almost four and is now a BIG girl.  The way she would bring up her coming birthday was simply adorable.

Here's a closeup of the cupcake.



I  loved making this card and am going to make one for our ETSY shop too. For those of us who are new to our blog, you can check out our ETSY shop Navanka Creations here .

Days have started to get shorter and I can not believe summer is almost over. Wish it stays like this a little longer :) .




2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the cherry on top and all the pretty dots. Like you, I want summer to hang around a lot longer. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We will love to have your comments/feedback!