Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mini Canvas Art Basket of Roses


Mini Canvas Art on Easel is the cutest craft I ever made. It is perfect for tabletop decoration or for decorating a computer table or desk.
Basket of Roses bring a freshness everytime you look at it. I attempted making canvas art first time and was very pleased with the result. More because I created it for a very special friend who is about to go back to India. With a lot of luggage to worry about I wanted her to have a cute little thing as a sweet memory of our friendship. I came up with this idea as this is cute and can easily come in a small gift box and does not weigh much. You will agree weight is such a big problem when it comes to gifting friends who have to go back to India or any other foreign country for that matter.

6 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful. I wil try to follow your tutorial :*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this is really beautiful and very cute. pl do visit my blog at http://www.farahartcreations.blogspot.com. if you like it join as memeber and add it to ur blog list please

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels good to have it with me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really love it, that's so cute craft. your work is oustanding!!! What a unique style you have.Thanks for sharing such a wonderful blog..Keep it up..!!
    Your photo on canvas

    ReplyDelete

We will love to have your comments/feedback!